PARTIAL LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS
While serving our schools and community, Randy has worked hard to represent us all, every facet of our district. Here is a small set of highlights of his work on our Board:
- CFB's graduation rate has increased to over 94%. State average is 90%.
- Has voted eight times to reduce the CFB property tax rate.
- Supported all staff by implementing tenure bonuses.
- Helped pass, and is overseeing, the 2018 district's $351,000,000 bond package without raising taxes. All CFBISD schools and student related faciliities are being updated or rebuilt.
- Led district policy change allowing student transfers into academies and programs of choice without sacrificing eligibility, bringing equity and access to student participation and activities
- Expanded technology access, moved the district to "1 to 1" while keeping a balanced budget. This proved invaluable during the Covid 19 lockdown giving maximum vitual learning to CFB students.
Texas school boards always work as collborative entities, and consensus is behind all actions taken by the board. Randy understands this role well, and is a strongly commited board collborator and a consistent experienced leader on our board. He will continue to serve us all well.